How to connect K Factors + Ytel Platform
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Ytel Platform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Carrier LookupOftentimes the carrier a person uses determines how you want to market to them. Carrier Lookup will return information about the carrier including the carrier name, location, and whether it is a mobile number or not.Action
- Create a ContactCreate a contact on the Ytel Platform with some of the basic information needed for communications. You may then use the returned ContactID to send an SMS, Make a Call, or store back into your trigger application for future use.Action
- Send Campaign Using PhoneAction
- Send Campaign Using ContactIDAction
- Search ContactsAllows searching for contacts by email or phone number. When doing a search, all records that match all of the criteria will be returned.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Ytel Platform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.