How to connect K Factors + YouTestMe
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and YouTestMe automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Attempt VerifiedTriggers when the user's attempt result is verified.Trigger
- Deleted UserTriggers when a user is deleted.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Add User to TrainingAdds a user to the training course. If a user with the defined username does not exist then creates a new user and adds them to the training course.Action
This operation creates a test attempt for the user at a specified testing session for the optional specified test version with the identifiers provided in the request body.
Creates a new User. Username must be unique.
Deletes a User with the defined user ID.
Updates the User with the defined User ID with new values.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and YouTestMe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.