How to connect K Factors + Wheelbase
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Wheelbase automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new rental is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Default will trigger on a new booking regardless of the status.
Triggers when a new message is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Default is "New Renter".
How K Factors + Wheelbase Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Wheelbase.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.