How to connect K Factors + WebinarKit
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and WebinarKit automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
The webinar you want to create a registrant for.
Webinar Time & DateRequired
The time and date of the webinar session. The available dates here are based on the specific dates you have added for this webinar inside of WebinarKit.
The first name of the registrant.
The last name of the registrant.
The email address of the registrant.
Phone Number Country Code
The phone number country code of the registrant.
The phone number of the registrant, not including the country code.
The webinar that will be monitored.
How K Factors + WebinarKit Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and WebinarKit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.