How to connect K Factors + Transporters.io
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Transporters.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Order Changed StatusTriggers when an existing order changes status. Only triggers newly selected order status.Trigger
- New or Updated CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created or when an existing customer is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated Driver/SupplierTriggers when a new driver (or Supplier for enterprise users) is created or when an existing one is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a new invoice is created or when an existing invoice is updated. Only triggers for the selected invoice status.
Triggers when a new order is created or when an existing order is updated. Only triggers for the selected order status.
Change status of an existing order.
Creates a new customer or updates the existing record if the email already exists.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Transporters.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.