How to connect K Factors + Transloadit
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Transloadit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New AssemblyTriggers when a new Assembly is created.Trigger
- Assembly ResultTriggers when an Assembly with at least one result is finished.Trigger
- Finished Image Face DetectionTriggers when an image face detection is complete.Trigger
- Finished AssemblyTriggers when a new Assembly is finished.Trigger
- Finished iPad Video OptimizationTriggers when an iPad video optimization is complete.Trigger
Triggers when a video is completely converted to WebM.
Creates a new Assembly from a Template.
Detects the faces in an image.
Optimizes a video for iPad.
Converts a video to WebM.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Transloadit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.