How to connect K Factors + The Customer Factor
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and The Customer Factor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a job is marked as completed in The Customer Factor.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggered when a new estimate is scheduled in The Customer FactorTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggered when an estimate is emailed in The Customer FactorTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new customer is added to The Customer Factor.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when new invoice is created in The Customer Factor.Try ItTriggerInstant
How K Factors + The Customer Factor Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and The Customer Factor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.