How to connect K Factors + Splash
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Splash automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Attendee AddedTriggers when someone is manually added to a guest list.Trigger
- Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in to an event.Trigger
- Attendee WaitlistedTriggers when someone is added to the wait list.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone RSVPs to an event.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when a ticket is purchased.Trigger
Adds a new attendee to an event.
Updates an existing attendee. If attendee doesn't exist, the attendee is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Splash.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.