How to connect K Factors + Spark Chart
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Spark Chart automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Survey Participant Added or Status ChangedTriggers when a new participant is added to a survey project or the status of a survey participant changes (e.g. they start or complete a survey).Trigger
- New Report ShareTriggers when a new report share is created.Trigger
- Participant Quota ReachedTriggers when the number of participants on a project exceeds the specified quota.Trigger
- Create Group Link (Shareable Survey Link)Creates a new survey link that can be shared and completed by multiple people.Action
- Add Participant to ProjectAdds a participant to a project.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Spark Chart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.