How to connect K Factors + Skubana
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Skubana automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New or Updated Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when an order is updated or created and has the desired status.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when an order is shipped. Individual order items are also included.Trigger
- New Sales ChannelTriggers when a new sales channel is created.Trigger
- Shipped Order With DateTriggers when an order is shipped with a created date time.Trigger
Creates a new order.
Marks an order as shipped.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Skubana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.