How to connect K Factors + SendHub
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and SendHub automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Note: Certain words cannot be used as a Custom Field name. For more info, add
idas a Custom Field name.
Choose which Group to watch for new Contacts.
Triggers when a new group is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Enter the keyword for the Group. This field is limited to 20-characters. You can leave it blank to let the system automatically choose the keyword based on the name.
Enable Text to Join
This lets anyone join the Group by texting the Group's keyword to your SendHub number.
How K Factors + SendHub Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and SendHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.