How to connect K Factors + Scrive
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Scrive automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Rejected DeliveryTriggers when a document fails to deliver by email or mobile.Trigger
- Rejected DocumentTriggers when a document is rejected.Trigger
- Signed DocumentTriggers when a document is signed and sealed.Trigger
- Add New PartyAdd a new party to a document.Action
- Create From PDFCreate a new document from a PDF.Action
Start a new signing process from a template in Scrive.
Start the signing process for a document.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Scrive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.