How to connect K Factors + Regiondo
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Regiondo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Booking EventTriggers when booking is created or amendment is made.Trigger
- New Customer EventTriggers when new customer is created or existing one updated.Trigger
- New Ticket EventTriggers when new ticket is created, or ticket validation status changes.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Regiondo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.