How to connect K Factors + QuickFile
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and QuickFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New ClientTriggers when a new client record is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice, estimate or recurring template is created.Trigger
- Create Bank EntryCreates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.Action
- Create ClientAdds a new contact record to your QuickFile account.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice in your QuickFile account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and QuickFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.