How to connect K Factors + QuestionPro
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and QuestionPro automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New ResponseTriggers when a new response is submitted for a specific survey (some Advanced Question types are not supported in this trigger and will not return the full users' response for that particular advanced question).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in the email list present in your QuestionPro account.Action
- Send SurveySends a survey invitation to the email addresses fetched from the trigger app.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and QuestionPro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.