How to connect K Factors + Qntrl
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Qntrl automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Job CommentTriggers when a new comment is posted in the job.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to the organization.Trigger
- Add UserAdds a new user.Action
- Create JobCreates a new job.Action
Posts a new comment in the job.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Qntrl.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.