How to connect K Factors + Pushwoosh
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Pushwoosh automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Pushwoosh Application ID.
Message to send with the Push Notification
Set the time you want the message to be sent (in UTC). Optional. Format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm" is important.
Optional. Link to the page to open when push notification will be tapped.
Badge number to set on the icon for iOS platform (or +/-1 for autobadges)
Custom data to pass to the application in the push notification. Optional. Could be JSON string or JSON object.
How K Factors + Pushwoosh Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Pushwoosh.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.