How to connect K Factors + ActiveCampaign Postmark
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and ActiveCampaign Postmark automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Trigger
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Trigger
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.Action
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and ActiveCampaign Postmark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.