How to connect K Factors + PayFacile
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and PayFacile automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Select Specific ProductsRequired
The Zap will only trigger for new payments associated with selected products. You can select multiple products.
Payment Failed - Payment Info Expired
Triggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are expired.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Payment for All Products
Triggers when a new payment is recorded.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Payment Failed - Payment Info Defective
Triggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are defective.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Payment Failed - Insufficient Funds
Triggers when a payment failed because of insufficient funds.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How K Factors + PayFacile Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and PayFacile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.