How to connect K Factors + Passcreator
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Passcreator automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Pass ScannedTriggers when a new app scan has been recorded in Passcreator. This will either happen when you use the Passcreator Companion App or when a scan is created using the API.Trigger
- New Wallet Pass CreatedTriggers when a new Wallet pass is created within Passcreator.Trigger
- Pass Marked VoidedTriggers when a pass is marked voided, means the barcode is greyed out and the pass is no longer valid.Trigger
- User Saves Wallet Pass on SmartphoneTriggers when a user saves a pass on his Smartphone and registers for push notifications.Trigger
- User Deletes Wallet Pass From SmartphoneTriggers when a user deletes a Wallet pass from his Smartphone or deactivates Push Notifications.Trigger
Creates a new Wallet pass using the selected Pass-Template.
Deletes a Pass by looking for the given Identifier
Updates an existing Wallet pass using the data provided. If a user has saved the pass on his smartphone he'll see a Push Notification showing the new data.
Allows you to search for an existing pass based on a search string.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Passcreator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.