How to connect K Factors + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Parseur automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. Table fields are actual lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. Tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table Field ProcessedTriggers when a document is parsed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.Trigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is created.Trigger
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
Creates a new document in your mailbox from a file such as PDFs, Emails or Excels.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.