How to connect K Factors + PageProof
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and PageProof automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
New Proof Approved
Triggers when a proof is approved.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Proof Started
Triggers when a proof's workflow is started.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Proof Approval Withdrawn
Triggers when an approval on a proof is withdrawn.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Proof Deleted
Triggers when a proof is deleted from PageProof.Try ItTriggerInstant
New To-Dos Requested
Triggers when a proof's to-do list is returned by a gatekeeper or the approver.Try ItTriggerInstant
How K Factors + PageProof Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and PageProof.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.