How to connect K Factors + OnTask
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and OnTask automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Workflow Instance StartedCollect data from a started workflow instance and trigger another action.Trigger
- When a Zapier Event Is Reached in the WorkflowCollect data when a workflow instance reaches a Zapier Event and trigger another action.Trigger
- Start a Workflow InstanceSends data to start an OnTask Workflow TemplateAction
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and OnTask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.