How to connect K Factors + OfficeGuy/SUMIT
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and OfficeGuy/SUMIT automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Card UpdatedIndicates a card was modified (Created / updated / archived / deleted).Trigger
- Add Recipient to Email Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing email mailing list.Action
- Add Recipient to SMS Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing SMS mailing list.Action
- Create CardCreates a new card.Action
- Create DocumentCreates a document (Invoice / Receipt / Donation Receipt / Invoice+Receipt / Proforma Invoice / Payment Request / Order / Price Quotation).Action
Gets a card.
Sends an SMS. Please note this requires SMS credits.
Updates an existing card.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and OfficeGuy/SUMIT.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.