How to connect K Factors + Notud
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Notud automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New NoteTriggers when a new contact note is created in Notud.Trigger
- Update NoteTriggers when a contact note is updated (saved).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in Notud.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates contact details as applicable.Action
- Deactivate ContactDeactivates a contact if available.Action
Updates contact details if available.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Notud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.