How to connect K Factors + Nearby Now
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Nearby Now automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New CheckinTriggers when a new checkin is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New Review CompletedTriggers when a customer completes a review.Trigger
- Create Checkin (Address)Create a Checkin using an address to define location.Action
- Create Checkin (Geolocation)Create a Checkin using a lat/long geolocation to define location. Only US, CA, GB, and AU are supported.Action
- Nearby Now
Create a Checkin and send a Review Request simultaneously using an address to define location.
- Nearby Now
Create a Checkin and send a Review Request simultaneously using a lat/long geolocation to define location. Only US, CA, GB, and AU are supported.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Nearby Now.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.