How to connect K Factors + Metatask
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Metatask automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Process CompletedTriggers when a process is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a task is created (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- Add New CommentAdds a new comment to a task.Action
- Complete TaskFills in form fields and marks a task as completed (with line item support).Action
Starts a new process from a template (with line item support).
Find a process by a value of a form field.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Metatask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.