How to connect K Factors + MaintainX
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and MaintainX automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Category on Work OrderTriggers when a new category is added to a work order.Trigger
- New Work OrderTriggers when a new work order is created.Trigger
- Work Order Status ChangeTriggers when a work order status is changed.Trigger
- Add Existing Categories to a Work OrderAdds Existing Categories to a Work OrderAction
- Create New MessageCreates a new Message in a Conversation.Action
Creates a new Comment on a Work Order.
Creates a new Work Order.
Creates a new Work Request.
Find an Entity by a specified field.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and MaintainX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.