How to connect K Factors + Luma
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Luma automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Community Member CreatedTriggers when a new member joins, applies, or is invited to your community.Trigger
- Event CreatedTriggers when a new event is createdTrigger
- Event Guest UpdatedTriggers when a guest registers for your event, joins the event or updates their registration.Trigger
- Audience Member UpdatedTriggers when someone follows you or joins your membership.Trigger
- Community Member RemovedTriggers when a community member has been removed or blocked in one of your communities.Trigger
Triggers when a new member joins, applies, or is invited to your community.
Adds an audience member.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Luma.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.