How to connect K Factors + Kyvio
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Kyvio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Subscriber in ListTriggers when a new subscriber is added to list.Trigger
- New Unsubscriber From ListTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed from a mailing list. Does not trigger when you delete a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to ListCreates a new subscriber in a mailing list.Action
- Remove Subscriber From ListRemoves a subscriber from a mailing list.Action
- Find SubscriberFinds a subscriber by email.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Kyvio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.