How to connect K Factors + KleverKey
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and KleverKey automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Lock ActivityTriggers when a new lock activity is created.Trigger
- Create, Update or Cancel BookingCreating or updating a booking creates or updates an invitation or grants or updates a permission in KleverKey. Canceling a booking cancels an invitation or revokes a permission in KleverKey.Action
- Create, Update or Cancel Access PlanCreating or updating an access plan creates or updates an invitation or grants or updates a permission in KleverKey. Canceling an access plan cancels an invitation or revokes a permission in KleverKey.Action
- Find Identity MappingFind a previously mapped platform ID (e.g. from a previously created user)Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and KleverKey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.