How to connect K Factors + kippy
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and kippy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
The name of the Team that contains the KPI or Milestone to update
Name of KPI or MilestoneRequired
The name of the KPI or (Project) Milestone to be updated
The Period the actual should be updated for. This should be 1 for Jan, 2 for Feb, 3 for Mar/Q1, 4 for Apr, 5 for May, 6 for Jun/Q2/H1, etc.
The Year the actual should be updated for
The Actual value as a number to update this KPI or Project Milestone for this Period and Year
Triggers when a new note is created for KPIs you are the KPI Owner of, and Projects you are the Project Manager of.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How K Factors + kippy Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and kippy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.