How to connect K Factors + JetWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and JetWebinar automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Select the webinar to receive registration triggers from.
Select the webinar to receive replay attendance triggers from.
Select the webinar to receive attendance triggers from.
New Webinar Registrant (All Webinars)
Triggers when a new person registers for a webinar on any webinar in the account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Webinar to add the registrant to.
New registrant first name.
Webinar registrants email address.
Webinar registrants last name.
Originating source of the registrant.
Scheduled time to use for the simulated live webinar timing. (Only required for simulated live/recurring webinars). You may set this to any time you desire.
How K Factors + JetWebinar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and JetWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.