How to connect K Factors + InputKit
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and InputKit automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Completed Form
Triggers when a customer completes a form.Try ItTriggerInstant
Customer ID or Email
New Completed Cross-Sell Form
Triggers when a customer completes a cross-sell form.Try ItTriggerInstant
Customer Email AddressRequired
Customer First Name
Customer Last Name
Customer Full Name
Employee(s) in charge
Date to send
Organization Name or ID
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and InputKit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.