How to connect K Factors + Gearbooker
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Gearbooker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- You've Got a New Booking RequestTriggers when a provider receives a booking request from a renter.Trigger
- You've Published a New ListingTriggers when you have published a new listing.Trigger
- The Gearbooker Platform Commission Invoice Is AvailableTriggers each month when you have received a new platform invoice from Gearbooker.Trigger
- Your Renter Has Paid His BookingTriggers when a booking has been paid by your renter.Trigger
- You Have Paid Your BookingTriggers when you have paid for your booking.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Gearbooker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.