How to connect K Factors + ForceManager
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and ForceManager automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Triggers when a new activity is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new contact is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new account is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Calendar Item
Triggers when a new calendar item is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new opportunity is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
How K Factors + ForceManager Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and ForceManager.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.