How to connect K Factors + Exceptionless
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Exceptionless automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Critical ErrorOccurs when an error that has been marked as critical is reported to your Exceptionless project.Trigger
- New Error RegressionOccurs when an error that has been marked as fixed is reported to your Exceptionless project.Trigger
- New ErrorOccurs when a new error that has never been seen before is reported to your Exceptionless project.Trigger
- New Error Stack PromotedOccurs when an error stack is promoted to an external system in your Exceptionless project.Trigger
- Update Error Stack Add LinkAdd a reference link to an error stack.Action
Mark an error stack as fixed.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Exceptionless.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.