How to connect K Factors + Eventzilla
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Eventzilla automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Attendee Registered for an Event (Legacy)Triggers when an attendee registers for an event on Eventzilla. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.Trigger
- Attendee Check-In / Uncheck-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked-in attendee is unchecked.Trigger
- New Live EventTrigger when a new event created.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event.Trigger
- Update RegistrationTriggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending transaction etc.Trigger
Triggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Eventzilla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.