How to connect K Factors + Evenium
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Evenium automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New EventTriggers when you create an event.Trigger
- New Participant on EventTriggers when a new participant is added to your event.Trigger
- New & Updated Ticket on EventTriggers when a new ticket is ordered or updated on your event.Trigger
- New or Updated Participant on EventTriggers when a new participant is added to your event or when a participant is updated.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event.Action
Adds a participant to your event.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Evenium.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.