How to connect K Factors + eTermin
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and eTermin automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Appointment BookingTriggers when a new appointment is booked through your appointment booking page or an appointment was manually created in the eTermin calendar.Trigger
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when an appointment get's deleted.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create VoucherCreates a new voucher.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and eTermin.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.