K Factors + Dialfire Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Dialfire automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
Please select the campaign, where new contacts should be created or existing contacts should be updated.
Please select the Call Task, where new contacts should be created or existing contacts should be updated.
ID of the record in the source system. If a contact with the same Reference ID already exists, it will be updated.
Please select the campaign, from which contacts should be exported.
Please select the webhook task, that should trigger the contact export. Whenever a contact is moved to this task via your task flow it will trigger a 'New Contact' event. If you do not have a webhook task in your campaign yet, you can select 'Create a new Webhook Task'
How to connect K Factors + Dialfire
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Dialfire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.