How to connect K Factors + Dext
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Dext automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Export Receipts When ReadyFetch and export the receipt data when it is ready for export. You can also archive the receipts you've exported.Trigger
- Export New Processed Receipt DataWhen a new receipt is submitted and processed, it automatically exports chosen fields to your preferred destination.Trigger
- New Processed Receipt NotificationTriggers when a new receipt has been processed and allows you to create custom notifications.Trigger
- Create New Client AccountThis Zap creates a new client account and sends an invitation to join Receipt Bank to the client.Action
- Submit ReceiptsThis Zap allows you submit an image from another app as a receipt for processing.Action
Check if you have newly processed items submitted by your clients. Sample data is an overview of new receipts for a demo company.
This Zap allows you to submit an image to process as a sales invoice from another app.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Dext.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.