How to connect K Factors + Curated
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Curated automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New Collected LinkTriggers when a link is collected from any source.Trigger
- New Published IssueTriggers when an issue is published.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when an email subscriber unsubscribes.Trigger
- Add New Collected LinkAdds a link to the collected items for a publication.Action
Adds an email subscriber to a publication.
Unsubscribes an email address from a publication.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Curated.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.