How to connect K Factors + Crowdcast
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Crowdcast automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Event ReminderTriggers 10 minutes before your event is scheduled to go live.Trigger
- New QuestionTriggers when a question is asked.Trigger
- New CTA ClickTriggers when a participant clicks your call to action.Trigger
- New Event RegistrationTriggers when a participant registers for any of your events on Crowdcast.Trigger
- New Session VisitTriggers when a participant visits a session's page at any given time.Trigger
Triggers when a participant watches your recording.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has shown up live.
Triggers at the end of your session when a participant has not shown up live.
Registers a participant for an event (sends an email with a link to your event).
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Crowdcast.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.