How to connect K Factors + Createsend
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Createsend automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New BounceTriggers when a an email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).Trigger
- New Click ThroughTriggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a list is added for a client.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
Create a new subscriber on a list.
Remove a subscriber from a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Createsend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.