How to connect K Factors + Corsizio
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Corsizio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers or is created.Trigger
- Deleted AttendeeTriggers when an attendee is deleted.Trigger
- Updated AttendeeTriggers when an attendee is updated.Trigger
- New Event or ClassTriggers when a new event or class is created.Trigger
- Deleted EventTriggers when an event or class is deleted.Trigger
Triggers when an event or class is updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Corsizio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.