How to connect K Factors + Chekkit
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Chekkit automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a widget will trigger on all new notifications on that widget.
Enter key-value pair (ex.: name: Joe Doe)
New Review Invitation Sent
Triggers when a new review invitation is sent.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The customer's full name. e.g. Jane Doe
Must be a mobile phone number. Landline numbers are not textable.
(Optional) If a message sent by the customer is included, put the text here.
New Inbound Text Message
Triggers when you a receive a new SMS message to your Chekkit account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Webchat Message
Triggers when a new message is sent through your webchat widget.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Mobile Phone Number
Number must include area code. For example: 240 123 1234 or (240) 123 - 1234
Enter ((name)) as a placeholder for your customer's name. For example, if your customer's name is Erika "Hello ((name))!" will send as "Hello Erika!"
In order to assign the conversation to a team member, the name must match exactly as it is in Chekkit (optional)
How K Factors + Chekkit Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Chekkit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.