How to connect K Factors + ChatBeacon
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and ChatBeacon automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- Chat EndedTriggers when a chat ends.Trigger
- New Chat RequestTriggers when a new chat request has been made.Trigger
- New SessionTriggers when a new session is created.Trigger
- Survey SubmittedTriggers when an offline or post chat survey is submitted.Trigger
- Session on Page or QueryTriggers when visitor lands on page/query.Trigger
Triggers when a session has visitor a number greater than or equal to the specified value.
Triggers when a chat segment contains the specified data.
Triggers when a session with a site variable of equal value.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and ChatBeacon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.