How to connect K Factors + Captivate
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and Captivate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- On Change of Episode StatusTriggers when an episode is published, scheduled or deleted.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to Private FeedAdds a subscriber to your private feed.Action
- Create Draft EpisodeCreates a draft episode from an audio file.Action
- Get AnalyticsGets the number of downloads for a given show for today, the previous 7 or 28 days, or your all-time total.Action
- Remove Subscriber From Private FeedRemoves a subscriber from your private feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and Captivate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.