How to connect K Factors + CallOnTheGo
Zapier lets you send info between K Factors and CallOnTheGo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NotificationTriggers when a new notification is created.Trigger
- Get Widget DataGets widget dataAction
- Post Widget DataPosts data to widgetAction
- New CallTriggers when a new Call is made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Calls for ListTriggers to returns call data for a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New Contacts for ListTriggers when a new contact is added inside a list.Trigger
Create a new contact.
Create a new list.
Create a new call.
- Step 1: Authenticate K Factors and CallOnTheGo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.